My little man turned 10 months old yesterday. I really can't believe how far we've come. Carson is such a blessing to our little family and we are just so happy to have him here. I spent some time yesterday looking through some pictures of him and it is truly amazing how much little babies change and develop in just a few short months. Carson loves life. Carson makes everyone around him happy and he literally stops random people in their tracks due to his contagious smile and pure excitement. He is a crawling maniac and loves to do exactly what he is not supposed to. Before we know it, he is going to be 1 years old and walking everywhere.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
My Little Man
My little man turned 10 months old yesterday. I really can't believe how far we've come. Carson is such a blessing to our little family and we are just so happy to have him here. I spent some time yesterday looking through some pictures of him and it is truly amazing how much little babies change and develop in just a few short months. Carson loves life. Carson makes everyone around him happy and he literally stops random people in their tracks due to his contagious smile and pure excitement. He is a crawling maniac and loves to do exactly what he is not supposed to. Before we know it, he is going to be 1 years old and walking everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment