Okay, so in November we went to "THE wedding"...at least that is how we had been referring to Mason's sister's wedding since we knew about it, especially with little Bubba. Anyways, it was a beautiful ceremony, a fancy and delicious reception, and heart warming to see two people so in love. Without further ado, here are some of our pictures from the occasion.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I am most certainly a delayed blogger...
So I have come to realize that, yes, I enjoying having a blog and definately enjoy reading friends' blogs but I am most certainly a slow and delayed blogger. I wait (or procastinate) months to post and then when I do they are mediocre at best. Oh well; it's the way it is.
Okay, so in November we went to "THE wedding"...at least that is how we had been referring to Mason's sister's wedding since we knew about it, especially with little Bubba. Anyways, it was a beautiful ceremony, a fancy and delicious reception, and heart warming to see two people so in love. Without further ado, here are some of our pictures from the occasion.




Okay, so in November we went to "THE wedding"...at least that is how we had been referring to Mason's sister's wedding since we knew about it, especially with little Bubba. Anyways, it was a beautiful ceremony, a fancy and delicious reception, and heart warming to see two people so in love. Without further ado, here are some of our pictures from the occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am just so happy to see you blogging! It is a great way to keep up with families that are distant! We love you and will be glad having you live closer for awhile!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a cute son!!!
ReplyDeleteno worries in being a late blogger its all good. love the wedding pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention that YOU MADE THOSE TIES!!
ReplyDelete