After several years of hard work, tiresome weeks, and long days, Mason has nearly finished his Doctor of Optometry degree. I couldn't be more proud of him and all of his accomplishments. His constant perseverance, extreme dedication, and continual sacrifice became evident during this time and are a testament to me of the character he possesses. I have never doubted the man he is but he never ceases to amaze me. I love him dearly and am so grateful for him in my life.
Okay, so graduation is upon us and we are thrilled. Though we are happy with the idea that Mason will be graduating, we were unaware of what our future would bring. We had choices to make, applications to fill out, and waiting to do. Let's be honest; it was very nerve-racking. However, we were pleased to find out that after applying and interviewing for three different Residency programs, Mason was accepted to his #1 choice. The Salt Lake City Veterans Hospital Residency is a very competitive and respected program. We couldn't feel more blessed for this opportunity and are enthusiastic about the future.
Yay! Being done with school is AMAZING! Congratulations you guys. We will be in Utah the first weekend in June so we should get together for sure!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute, and I cannot believe that I haven't stumbled upon it before? What the? Anyway, I am glad I did, because now I can spy on you as you head to SLC! I am excited for you, but sad that you are leaving.
ReplyDeletecongrats on graduation!
ReplyDelete