Please pray for my sister Vanessa. She is on her mission and was in a serious car crash. She is in very critical condition. Please please pray for her recovery.
Kristina just informed me of the loss of your sister. Megan, I am so deeply sorry. My heart aches for you and your family members - all those so closely affected by her passing. I cannot fathom what you must be feeling, but I wanted to let you know that you and your family are and will continue to be in our prayers.
At nearly 4 years old Carson has been asking Mason and I all sorts of questions. Sometimes I don't think he will ever stop talking. Some of the questions have been:
What are legs for?
What are feet for?
What are hands for?
What are vans for?
Do bad guys live here?
Where do the bad guys live?
When are we going to go to heaven?
So Mason and I starting asking him questions.
M: Why does it rain?
C: The rain cleans the whole world.
M: What are clouds for?
C: Well the bad guys live up in the sky and the clouds keep the bad guys out.
Carson calls centipedes...winapedes!
We were at a doctor's appointment for Gavin and I was talking with the nurse about Tylenol while Carson was playing with one of his cars. At one point the nurse finally said, "Well, I think we have a sample so I will go and get you some." I thanked her as she left the room for the Tylenol sample and then I busied myself with Gavin. About a minute later, Carson stopped playing, looked at me, and thoughtful asked while motioning with his finger, "Are we going to have food in
here?" I chuckled and replied, "No. Bubba, I told you it was going to be boring, remember?" He looked puzzled and matter of factly said, "But she said she was going to go get some samples!" Laughing, I realized that maybe we have been to Costco one to many times!
Mommy- "Carson can you tell me a joke?"
Carson- "Sure. pause. Superman is a hero. And he eats yucky parts of bananas.
Mommy- Laughing, "Who told you that?"
Carson - Laughing, "Spiderman."
Today, I went on a run. While running the conversations I have with Carson are minimal. He does pretty well to entertain himself. This particular time he was holding my water-bottle and randomly said in a high, melodic voice, "Theeerrre's a haaairrrr in it!" I was laughing so hard, I had to stop running for a moment! I guess an impression was made by watching "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" three weeks ago.
While playing with playdough, Carson was asked by his Uncle to make him a pie. Not just any type of pie...a gooseberry pie. Carson then replied, "Okay, but first I need a goose!"
Oh no! We will keep her and your family in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteKristina just informed me of the loss of your sister. Megan, I am so deeply sorry. My heart aches for you and your family members - all those so closely affected by her passing. I cannot fathom what you must be feeling, but I wanted to let you know that you and your family are and will continue to be in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteMegan, I'm sorry for your loss. Please know your in my prayers and I've been thinking about you and your family so much lately. Sure love you!
ReplyDelete-Kellie