Monday, November 14, 2011

Round 2!

The moment finally came when Mase and I decided it was time to try for round 2! Lucky for us, it happened pretty quick and we are now expecting our second child. I guess I will continue to be out-numbered. Our baby boy is growing and having a grand ol' time playing inside of my belly. We are happy and excited to be adding to our family. This is truly a blessing.
Now even though I dislike pregnant photos of myself, I do want to document my progress (if for no one else but my children). So without further ado here are two prego pictures.

14 weeks along

23 weeks along

To be continued...

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm sure Carson and this little guy will be bosom buddies. :) Carson looks HUGE (in your other posts...) And I can't believe he's in preschool!!!
    We miss your family. Carter comments all the time on how he doesn't get to see his friend Carson anymore...so sad. Hope you guys continue to do well there in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Megan! That is great news! I don't know if you heard but I am also having a boy! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are BEAUTIFUL! And you're only going to get more gorgeous as the months progress!! Take pictures constantly. I only have 2 pictures of me pregnant... total! I regret not taking more. And I am so happy you're having a second boy, for Carson's sake! Oh, this is so exciting. Come visit me and we can make a quilt together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting for you guys! You look darling Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you!!! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my congrats! I"m so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Megan! Aren't boys so fun! :) I'm glad you posted some pics. You look so cute!! When is your due date? Hope all is going well! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete