Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today, Gavin is 4 weeks old. He already seems so big. Unlike my first child, Gavin has already grown out of most of his newborn clothes and can comfortable wear some 3 month outfits! So crazy. He generally sleeps in three hour chunks at night, he eats well, he sleeps in the car (a first for our family), and is so loved by everyone. We feel so blessed.





6 comments:

  1. 3 hour chunks of sleep through the night?!? He is perfect in every way. I love him and his squeezable cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his cheeks! What a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He is such a cute baby! It's great to see how your family is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is PRECIOUS. What a darling baby. And I am so glad he's helping you out by being a good sleeper. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your baby boy, he is so cute! wish you the best

    ReplyDelete