Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life Lately!

It has been awhile since I have posted. This is not because I have been exceptionally busy or because I am doing so many great and important things. Pretty much the only reason for my lack of blogging is because nothing very exciting has happened. Mason works every day at a clinic in Salem while Carson and I hang out at home (for the most part). Each day is just about the same; lots of playing, chasing Carson around, and cleaning up messes. As you can imagine, this allows us opportunities for some pretty silly pictures. So without further aduo, I hope you enjoy seeing what goes on in our home day to day.




Carson really enjoys feeding himself...as you can see. However, these above pictures are exactly why I had the hardest time (when he was much younger) letting him eat on his own.




I don't let Carson run around the house naked (because his skin is pretty sensitive) except when it is really hot or when I just want to look at his cute body. After running around for awhile, Carson decided that he needed to have his boots on....hilarious....and then finally he decided that the hat was a must!


Just another day in Mommy's shoes. This kid has just LOVED shoes since the day he was born....not just wearing them but playing with them, touching them, putting them in his mouth, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment