Friday, July 16, 2010

Woodland Park Zoo





Earlier this summer/spring, we made a trip up to Seattle where we got to spend some time with Aunt Lauren and J.P. We all loaded up in our car and went to Woodland Park Zoo. First of all, I thought that this zoo was beautiful; you feel like you are in a forest and with all the trees there was plenty of shade around if needed. Second, the zoo is huge. I definately found myself turned around on more than one occasion, I guess that is why I like traveling with Mason...he's a natural when it comes to direction. We had a great time and loved being with Lauren and J.P. Thanks for being so amazing and fun. We love spending time with the two of you and can't wait to hang out again.

P.S. Carson still talks about going to the zoo with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment