Friday, July 16, 2010

One Happy Kid!

I believe it was back in May (see this is what happens when you don't blog regularly...you forgot when things happened) that all of the 3rd years, soon to be 4th years, decided to have a big get- together (hosted by the amazing Ashly). We went to her parents beautiful home in Hillsboro. We had so much fun with everyone. We enjoyed delicious food (as always), we played games, took lots of group photos, and tried to soak each other up before we all went our ways. Right before we needed to leave, we noticed some of the kids taking rides on a four-wheeler. Of course, we just had to wait in line for our turn. I would never forgive myself if I denied Carson his first opportunity to ride on a four-wheeler with Daddy. It was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment